Monday, January 19, 2009

No more pain!

So, I was playing some b-ball with my good friend John, and all of a sudden I hear a "crack" sound. Well, it happened that his achilles' tendon had been torned. The unbearable pain in his leg started immediately. The swelling was soon to follow. I rushed my friend to the nearest hospital, of course. While driving to the hospital, I gave my friend some of the great Oxaforte to ease the pain. And, yes, within a matter of minutes the pain was gone. My friend was then able to withstand the long trip to the hospital, which was more than an hour away. My friend still remembers that day, and thanks me for being so resourceful and always ready.

2 comments:

  1. Torn achilles and "pain was gone" ? I think I stepped in something....and it stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torn achilles and "pain was gone" ? I think I stepped in something....and it stinks.

    ReplyDelete