Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh, the pain!!!

Wow, I had never felt so much pain in my entire life. The pain that I had covered my entire body. I even felt the pain deep down inside of me, all the way to the bones. My pain started the day that I was in a terrible car accident. I was lucky enough to have survived that accident, since both of the cars that were involved ended up as worthless junks. Oh, but, did I say lucky? I thougth that I was, at the time. The intense agony of the years that followed that accident haunted me, even in my dreams. The pain lasted until the day that I told a neighbor of my situation. The neighbor told me to try a medication called Oxaforte. At this point, I was willing to test anything. But, to my surprise, Oxaforte got rid of my pain completely that same night. Yes, I can say now that I am painless. Hopefully, I will be painless for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment